- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Applications Development
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Forms
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Develop enhancements, Customizations as per the requirement documents 2 Build technical design documents 3 Follow coding standards 4 Perform extensive unit testing before migrating code to test environment 5 Skilled and expertise in Oracle technologies like PL/SQL, SQL, forms, reports, RICE based development, Shell scripting, Python etc
- Technical Experience : a Average 3-6 years of relevant experience as Developer/Tech lead position b Should be aware of on/off development model c Development experience in Oracle EBS modules and Oracle EBS RICEW
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills 2 Quick Learner
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.