- Project Role : Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :IBM Sterling Commerce
- Good To Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Actively maintains knowledge in one or more identifiable specialisms 2 Provides detailed and specific advice regarding the application of their specialisms to the organisations planning and operations 3 Recognises and identifies the boundaries of their own specialist knowledge 4 Collaborates with other specialists, where appropriate, to ensure advice given is appropriate to the needs of the organisation 5 Investigates operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective bus
- Technical Experience : 1 At least 7-year experience in IT 2 3-5 years of experience in relevant area 3 3 years of experience in team management is a plus 4 Strong understanding knowledge of regional and global market landscape and the respective customer 5 Managed critical elements and cross functional and regional projects
- Professional Attributes : 1 Proficient spoken and written command of English 2 Is involved in recruiting process and proposes support for hiring decision and pre-selection of candidates 3 Allocates the different work to the respective employees considering experience, complexity, workload and organizational efficiency
- Educational Qualification : Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas,
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.