- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Apache Spark
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Administrating high performance data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources using Apache Spark and/or AWS/Azure Databricks 2 Evaluating the performance and applicability of multiple tools against customer requirements 3 Manage Databricks account 4 Job monitoring 5 Troubleshooting job failures 6 Troubleshooting connectivity issues 7 Create a new workspace using the Multi-workspace API 8 Access the Admin Console 9 Manage users and groups 10 Enable access control
- Technical Experience : 1 Databricks administration skill 2 Apache spark - transformations and in-memory processing 3 Experience with Open Source big data products Hadoop incl Hive, Pig, Impala 4 Azure or AWS exposure 5 Understanding of Cost optimization using AWS spot instances 6 Understanding of storage on Cloud AWS S3, Amazon Glue 7 Understanding of jdbc connect strings 8 Hands on experience designing and delivering solutions using the Data Analytics platform 9 Databricks Certification added plus
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills 2 Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form 3 Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4 Client facing experience
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Automation Test Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Salesforce Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.