- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAS BI Tools
- Good To Have Skills :SAS Analytics,SAS Base & Macros
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate should 1: Operate the Credit Risk bank calculations, run periodically / several times per month the Capital Engines and produce the outputs/reports 2: Level- 2 and 3 Support for Production Batches 3: User Support and Adhoc Requests Data Extraction, Database Query 4: Plan and Execute SIT and provide UAT Support - Work with other dependent systems for issue resolutions, new developments etc 5: Perform reporting on Credit Risk Calculations using SAS BI Tools
- Technical Experience : Candidate should have below mentioned skills 1: Strong programming skills in Base SAS, Advance SAS, SAS BI and SAS/STATS Analytics 2: Participation in data manipulation, data cleansing, modelling, statistical analyses and reporting 3: Understanding of analytics concepts and ability to resolve and debug SAS codes 4: Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills in to credit risk modeling and benchmarking
- Professional Attributes : Candidates should have below professional attributes: 1: Good communication Skills 2: Exposure towards working with Onshore/Offshore Model
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.