- Project Role : Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level : 7
- Work Experience : 12-15 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead the Engineering team in offshore and take full end to end accountability for the offshore POD teams 2 Ability to be hands on with Code reviews Design reviews and Technology Architecture direction 3 Ability to build the team and transform the offshore team culture to be technology focused
- Technical Experience : 1 Java Spring Boot, Restful Webservices, J2EE is mandatory 2 Design Patterns in Java J2EE 3 Good to have Microservices, Kafka message Streaming , Agile and POD methodology knowledge
- Professional Attributes : 1 Very good communication skills and ability to communicate with Client Leadership directly from offshore 2 Ability to be hand on technologist to lead by example to learn new skills 3 Experience to build technology focused team in offshore
- Educational Qualification : UG:BTech/BE - Computers PG:Post Graduation Not Required Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
- Additional Information : 1 They should be AWS certified 2 Should have tech Arch or product Architect experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.