- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Software Quality Assurance
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Supports the preparation of system quality deliverables eg Traceability Matrix, Test Plans, etc and ensures completeness 2 Oversees all the testing processes incl phase completion reports within the project 3 Ensures that project plan contains all required validation activities incl deliverable approvals and ensure that the standard quality management procedures are followed
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have at least 4 years of exp in primary skill 2 Resource needs to be expertise in the Quality Assurance processes and Computerized Systems Validation CSV principles
- Professional Attributes : 1 Supporting the preparation of risk assessments Contributing in project tollgates 2 Single-Point-Of-Contact SPOC to QA 3 Supporting the project team in quality management activities
- Educational Qualification : 1 minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.