- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :MySQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Must have - Core Java, BloomReach, mySql, Hibernate, Agile, Integration Architecture, DevOps Architecture Knowledge of Front End Programming React , Performance Tuning, Apache Kafka, SAML Good understanding of technical deliverable quality, Compliance with Design coding Standards, guidelines and best practices, Understanding of Performance tuning for web applications, API testing
- Technical Experience : Experienced at software development using Java/J2EE technologies including frameworks like Hibernate, SpringExperience on working with UI technologies like ReactExperience in design and implementation of applications in Microservice architecture Experience of Dev Ops tools and continuous integration like docker, Kubernetes and cloud native applicationExperience on implementation of data integration and streaming tools like Apache KafkaExperience on working with API Security Like OAuth, SAML
- Professional Attributes : Resource Should have good communication and Analytical skills- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and understanding of Agile development concepts- Passion for building and owning a great product with high-end customer facing features- Open-mindedness which nurturing your skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor/Masters Degree in Computers Science or Related subjects
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.