- Project Role :Database Administrator
- Project Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,Oracle Applications DBA
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Oracle Apps DBA with support experience more than 8-10 years Experience in EBS VCP, Demantra MWA application Execute task assigned to them Work over the weekend/Holidays for the urgent/planned/shift activities provide 24x7 support when required Monitor and respond to the system alerts Working experience in ticketing tools Assign/monitor ticket queue
- Technical Experience : Expertise in Oracle apps R122, Oracle Real Application Cluster RAC Database, and Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle eBusiness Suite 122x required Oracle RAC experience Patch Management and Version Control Perform cloning of application and database instances utilizing Oracles Rapid Clone methodology, Oracle RMAN Recovery Manager, and Oracle RAC Participate and provide support to testing activities for projects and maintenance Created and maintain UNIX Shell scripts cloning of applica
- Professional Attributes : Good verbal and written communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.