Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Install and configure Mule ESB, Jitterbit and supporting infrastructure like Rabbit MQ 2 Develop new integration processes using Mulesoft or Jitterbit to improve support process and enable monitoring capabilities 3 Monitor production platform for CPU, Memory and Disc usage and proactively fix any potential issues 4Monitor application deployed in production environments and proactively resolve system and data issues 5Deploy Integration applications to Production and Non-Production environme
- Technical Experience : 1: 4 years of experience with Mulesoft ESB administration Cloudhub and On-Prem V3x, v4x 2: 4 years of experience using Unix/Linux OS environments 3: 4 years of experience with any AMQP or JMS technologies 4: 4 years of experience with Oracle database and SQL queries 5: 1 years experience with Salesforce administration and SOQL 6: Very strong understanding of Java or Java based technologies 7: Familiar with integration strategies like API-led connectivity in Mulesoft
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication Skill 2 Quick learner 3 Self Confident
- Educational Qualification : BSC MSC BE ME BTECH MTECH BSE MSE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.