- Project Role : Cloud Transformation & Migration
- Project Role Description : Build and test agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Kubernetes
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Liaising with the customer business stakeholders technical architects 2:Design and build containerized applications 3:Build and deploy CI/CD pipelines for rapid provisioning in cloud 4:Provide training and mentor existing team and new hires
- Technical Experience : 1: Proven hands-on experience with application build and deployment using Git, Jenkins 2: Proven hands-on experience with containerized application build and deployment using Docker, Kubernetes, or GKE 3: Expected to have hands-on experience in Ansible, Terraform, Packer, etc 4: Good scripting knowledge in Python, Java and PowerShell 5: Working knowledge on cloud environments, eg, GCP, AWS and Azure
- Professional Attributes : 1: Excellent Written and Verbal Communication 2: Flexible to work in non-business/extended shifts if needed 3: Should have 5 years of experience in Application Development 4: Should have worked on projects in Cloud Application Build and Deployment
- Educational Qualification : 1: BE/BTech/MCA
- Additional Information : 1: Certification on any cloud platform, eg, GCP or AWS or Azure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.