- Project Role : Technical Architect
- Project Role Description : Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a-Review architecture and improvise for a functionally and technically complex application b-Improvise the designs and educate the team members c-Review and orchestrate software upgrades working with client stakeholders
- Technical Experience : a-More than 10 years experience in Design and Development of Java applications b-Good experience in application architecture c-Development architecture, execution architecture
- Professional Attributes : a-Good team player b-Experience in liaison with the clients
- Educational Qualification : Any professional degree in computer science background
- Additional Information : None
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.