- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Should have experience of working within agile team with BDD approach and support quality developments early Hands-on work on any of the Unit Testing framework Junit, TestNG, Mockito 2: Should have 3 years of hands-on working on Core Java, Python 3: Should be able to perform J2EE framework
- Technical Experience : 1: Should have the ability to maintain CI/CD process using tools like Jenkins, Git etc 2: Should have working experience on Tools Jira, Confluence, Cucumber 3: Good to have experience of building and maintaining cloud based applications Azure, AWS, GCP 4: Strong background in Java development with a focus on the development and testing of microservices
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good presentation skill 2: Good communication skill 3: Good team player
- Educational Qualification : 1: BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.