- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Hyperion Planning
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Hyperion Essbase
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Extensive experience with all aspects of Oracle system implementation including requirement gathering, application design, application configuration, implementation, support and training 2-Experience with financial processes such as planning, forecasting, financial reporting, and financial consolidation 3-Providing application support and handling of Month End Close Processes 4-Day to day administration of Hyperion that includes Sanity testing, monitoring of audit logs, troubleshoot and fix
- Technical Experience : 1-Hands on working experience of 6 years with Hyperion Planning Essbase ASO, BSO, Calculation Scripts, Rules, report scripts, variables, MDX queries 2-working knowledge of ODI, Unix 3-Hands on experience implementing Planning/EPBCS skills 4-Techno Functional Knowledge on Hyperion Suite of Products 5-Good knowledge in converting the business requirements into relational data model
- Professional Attributes : 1-Solid written, verbal, and presentation communication skills 2-Strong team and individual player with good team handling skills 3-Maintains composure during all types of situations and is collaborative by nature 4-Self-sufficient, independent requiring very little supervision or intervention
- Educational Qualification : Any graduate
- Additional Information : 1-Knowledge on FDMEE is a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.