- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :C++ Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Authorization Framework team has built the following fundamental OVN services and owns the responsibility of maintaining those services: Mediator, MP, MPP, Timer, Replicator Ship, Replicator Receive, Replicator Apply, Transaction Gateway B: Will be part of new scrum team will be added that will primarily be tasked with managing/refactoring C:Golang emerged as an alternative to C and Java for the app developers in the context of what Google needed for its network servers and distributed system
- Technical Experience : A: Should have work experience of 6-7 yrs in Golang or with Java and C languages B: Should have good knowledge in programming across large-scale network servers and big distributed systems
- Professional Attributes : A: Should have good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.