Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,SAP S/4HANA Integrated Business Planning
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Handle implementation project for IBP Supply Planning with Optimizer 2 Candidate should able to deliver for one of the most complex IBP implementation 3 Should have deep Supply Planning skill on Plan, Build and Deployment
- Technical Experience : 1 The resource should have Hands-on experience with deep knowledge about IBP SP skill 2 Should have around 3 year experience with minimum one SI project being delivered 3 S4 knowledge APO Supply Planning experience would be an added advantage 4 Hands on experience with SAP Optimizer is must 5 For Level 9: 5 year IBP Supply Planning experience
- Professional Attributes : Excellent written and communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Regular Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.