- Project Role : Test Automation Engineer
- Project Role Description : Transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition,Selenium,Webservices Testing
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Create / update automation framework in following framework models Hybrid BDD 2 Create / Execute Automation Scripts in Selenium web driver using Java 3 As part of scrum team, need to perform testing activities and own the product outcome into production 4 Must Have Skill: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Cucumber, TestNG, Git/SVN, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, UFT 5 Good to Have Skill: Appium, Perfecto, SonarQube, Webservices Testing, Database Testing
- Technical Experience : 1 4 years of experience in Automation Framework development Hybrid BDD 2 4 years of experience in Automation Test script development using Selenium Web driver with Java Optional UFT using VB script 3 2 years of experience in API testing such as Soap UI, Rest Assured Karate 4 2 years of experience in Mobile testing such as Appium, Perfecto 5 Familiarity with the Agile SW development model, structure, key principals and quality control/testing procedures
- Professional Attributes : 1: Effective communication and analytical logical skills
- Educational Qualification : 1: BE/BTECH/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.