- Project Role : Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Cybersecurity Strategy Development,Third Party IT Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :Cybersecurity Analytics
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Provide administrative and technical assistance in the management of information security such as developing, monitoring and enforcing practices Manage third party risk assessment Manage privacy risk assessments, DPIA, privacy program development Manage Business continuity planning and Disaster Recovery planning for the clients Evaluation, development and implementation of security standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments
- Technical Experience : Consulting experience Sound knowledge of ISO 27001:2013, Knowledge of NIST Cybersecurity Framework Working knowledge of industry standards such as SOC1/SOC2/ HIPAA, PCI Working knowledge of privacy standards such as GDPR/ CCPA Sound knowledge of important security domains such as Risk Management, Business Continuity Management, Privacy, Third Party Risk Management Knowledge of Cloud security is an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : Quick learner, team player and self-starter Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in computer science, IT, information systems management or equivalent area
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - AWS or Azure Cloud Security Specialist
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Mobility Security Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
USA MD - Germantown
Federal - Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.