- Project Role : Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC),Third Party IT Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :Risk Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : As a Security Analyst, candidate would be primarily responsible for managing Governance, Risk and Compliance of Information Security This role is responsible to help the client in assessing the risk arising from the vendors / third parties The primary focus will be to help the client with their Third Party Risk Management TPRM framework, which includes understanding the scope of work, contacting the vendors / third parties for either SOC2 report or assessment questionnaire
- Technical Experience : Candidate should have 70 per core competency in Risk Compliance domains, 20 per core competency in Governance and Audit domains and 10 per core competency in Infrastructure and other Information Security domains Mandatory Requirement: Candidate should be well versed with ISO 27001 ISMS framework Candidate should be well versed with basics of Information Security domain 6 years of experience in Information Security analysis and IT Risk Experience in risk reporting
- Professional Attributes : Quick learner, team player and self-starter Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with academic record of 65 per above
- Additional Information : CISA certification preferred Experience reviewing and evaluating vendors SSAE 16/18 SOC 1,2,3 Report
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.