- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Marklogic
- Good To Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Key Responsibility: 1 setting up a Neo4J environment and support the DEV-teams in deploying the applications 2-Support the DEV-teams in deploying the applications 3-Work with Business point of contact, Scrum master and product owner to generate meaningful reports 4-Lead the offshore team as main contact point for other team members
- Technical Experience : 1-min 7 year of experience 2-Good working experience in Marklogic, Neo4J 3-Experience in setting up a Neo4J environment 4-DevOps experience Preferably in Azure DevOps tool
- Professional Attributes : a-Good Communication Skill b-Team Management
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.