- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations Functional
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Provide thought leadership Develop full scale project plans, scope, estimates and associated communication documents Preparation of project plan, scheduling, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing by using appropriate tools Lead customer orals, business requirement gathering, gap-fit analysis and solutions designs and estimates Lead one or more projects and teams be responsible for complete delivery Conduct project post mortems and provide recommendations
- Technical Experience : Managing client communication,delegate tasks responsibilities to appropriate personnel Implement best practices during implementations,upgrades,support projects Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path Develop and deliver progress reports,proposals,requirements documentation and presentations Manage changes in project scope,potential crises and devise contingency plans Develop business relationships vital to the success of the project Contribute in RFP response
- Professional Attributes : Min of 10 years of Experience Lead the team by giving the required technical and functional knowledge Demonstrate Customer Focus, active listening and consultative approach Coach,mentor,motivate and supervise team members Should have good communication, leadership and team handling skills
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture standards
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.