- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP SD Sales Order Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP SD Contracts & Agreements
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 SME should be able to facilitate the support of SAP modules to enhance the clients business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction 2 Design, configuration and testing 3 Analyze the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need 4 Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures; providing functional expertise, guidance to cust
- Technical Experience : Mandatory requirement 1 SAP SD with JIT/JIS SME to Analyze business requirements and gaps not met by the existing systems implementations 2 Configure and support SD module in SAP 3 Coordinate EDI projects / support between B2B team and divisions from development testing, deployment 4 Use JIT JIS module in SAP, identify feasible solutions within SAP JIS/JIT Just-in-time, Just-in-sequence framework and estimate effort needed to meet requirements and master data setup
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills 2 Exp with client facing role 3 Analytical skills and presentation skills 4 Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Automotive experience is desirable Can work in 2nd Shift when required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.