- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: candidate will Design Develop and configure software systems to meet the client requirements b: candidate will Perform Unit Testing and required QA process to test the software component c: candidate will work on application development projects and have waterfall and agile sdlc development experience d: candidate will Apply knowledge of technology, application, methodologies, process and tools to support client requirements
- Technical Experience : A: candidate should have Hands on experience in HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery, JSON, Ajax, Angular js, React, Nodejs and similar B: Should have Knowledge of Java/J2EE, Object Oriented Programming , Core Java C: Should have experience in Oracle Pl/SQL D: Should have experience in Java Script E: Should have experience Working in Agile
- Professional Attributes : A: candidate Should be self-sufficient, quick learner, who can work well both independently as well as in a team B: candidate Should be An excellent communicator, strong written and verbal communication skills in English C: candidate Should Enjoy logical problem solving tasks
- Educational Qualification : candidate Should have minimum 16 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.