- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Murex Workflows
- Good To Have Skills :Murex Back Office
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Understanding requirements and providing design and solutioning B Workflow configuration and development C MXML configuration and development D Interaction with users for Design and UAT sign off E Documentation of the changes
- Technical Experience : A Strong in XML based programming XSLT, Java, XML parsing B Good understanding of MXML Data Model C Good understanding of Operations workflows and Pre/post trade Workflows D Experience in previous integration projects where developed API, trade/exchange workflows Technical Knowledge - Java, XML, XSL, Unix Scripting Shell,Perl, SQL TSQL/PL SQL, Messaging Queues MQ, TIBCO E Good understanding of Financial products F Good communication Problem solving skills
- Professional Attributes : A Resource should have good communication skill B Resource should have good analytical Problem solving skill C Candidate should be a good team player
- Educational Qualification : A Engineering graduate preferably Computer since graduate
- Additional Information : A Good in communication skills and work in shifts Applicable
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.