- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Serve as a primary system administrator for the Salesforcecom environment 2 Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks 3 Help prioritize and triage all Salesforce issues and feature/product requests directly with the Engineering team 4 Conduct diligence on our current systems and tools and operate as main liaison with all vendors 5 Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development req
- Technical Experience : 1 A minimum of 2 plus years of Salesforce System Administration 2 Experienced supporting end users with technical issues 3 SalesCoud or ServiceCloud certification
- Professional Attributes : Must have: 1 Good Communication skill 2 Capable of handling client facing roles Good to have: 1 Should have handled Team of 2-3 junior Developers
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 yrs of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Test Engineering Specialist
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Software Business Implementation Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.