- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP BASIS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a - Design, build and configure applications to meet Business process and application requirements b - Monitor and maintain the application and database performance for the entire SAP landscape - Basis L3 support c - installation and configuration of SAP system, upgrades and patch management d - Knowledge of backup, disaster recovery plan and process e - Plan the implementation of new Configuration, Change and Release Management initiatives and solutions f - Good Knowledge in SNOW Ticketing
- Technical Experience : a - Should have good SAP Basis knowledge b - Technically sound enough to manage, analyze and suggest on changes in SAP landscape c - Technically sound enough to manage all SAP Basis related activities d - Good Knowledge on work load management and performance tuning and project assessment e - Good knowledge of Oracle database f - Hands on experience on SAP Solution Manager g - Should have good communication skill to negotiate the tickets incidents/problem/request with stake holders
- Professional Attributes : a - Good Communication b - Ready to Learn new technologies c - Should be Good Team Player d - Understanding the issues and explain to the team and motivate the team
- Educational Qualification : a - As per Accenture Standards
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.