- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understand the functional design based on business requirements, participate in design reviews and gap fit analysis 2 Experience in managing project development from beginning to end 3 Proven Experience in providing Thought leadership and defining Project scope, goals and deliverable in collaboration with Sr Management and Stakeholders 4 Experience in leading 1 or more projects and teams, responsible for delivery 5 Experience in tracking reporting project milestones and deliverable
- Technical Experience : 1 Extensive experience in designing and developing code in advanced AX development areas such as AIF, SSRS Reports, EP and Workflows2 Experience in conducting project post mortems and create recommendations report in order to be identify successful and unsuccessful project elements 3 Experience in working or managing projects in D365 ERP will be an added advantage4 Experience in Managing client communication and delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Professional Attributes : Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing industry developments.
- Educational Qualification : 478
- Additional Information : Worked closely with Enterprise Architects and development teams through all phases of the SDLC
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.