- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Creating and implementing the source code of new applications Testing source code and debugging code Writing high-quality code to complete application development on schedule Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software Manage all production system and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide solution to problems and prepare reports for all problems Administer and resolve applications issues
- Technical Experience : 3 years of experience with Oracle development Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements Clear understanding of Oracle architecture Perform design and development of Oracle applications according to project requirements Design, code, and maintain the Oracle systems based on established standards Understand project requirements and develop design specifications Strong experience with oracle functions, procedures, triggers
- Professional Attributes : Should have excellent communication and presentation skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.