- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions b Proficient in ASPNet MVC,Angular and SQL and strong in writing the complex logic and preferrable who worked in migration projects c First and foremost, developing software our users need d Mentor junior and mid-level developers e Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products f Good Knowledge in Design Patterns
- Technical Experience : a ASPNet MVC ,Azure Paas ,SQL,Net Core ,WEBAPIs ,Angular b Preferred to have knowledge in Angular and Azure Paas c Preferred to have knowledge on microservices and webapis d Good to have health care domain system knowledge e Good to have knowledge in mongo db
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication skills b Experience of working in Agile team
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
- Additional Information : willing to working B shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.