- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Financials
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Should develop applications, acting as skilled team member b: Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and support an resolution based on deep application knowledge c: Work with functional team members to identify business requirements and different application supports
- Technical Experience : a: Strong support experience of 3 years in Oracle financial modules b: Should have good support knowledge on various applications, reports in Oracle financial modules c: Should be familiar with sub-ledger accounting d: Should have knowledge on Oracle PLSQL will be an added advantage e: Should have knowledge on technical and fucntional
- Professional Attributes : a: Strong written and verbal communication skills b: Should have Client facing quality and should work with client ASLs c: Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients and across multiple initiatives
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.