- Project Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Manufacturing Engineering MES
- Good To Have Skills :IOT Platforms,Python Programming Language,Vmware Virtualization Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 At least 10 years of experience to lead the Architecture Solution for MES / MOM solutions for Discrete Industries, including IoT Enabled Manufacturing Solution to improve quality, traceability efficiency functions on the shop-floor and multi plant scenario 2 Have led large opportunities support and technology delivery in this space
- Technical Experience : Must have deep technical expertise in developing Manufacturing software solutions,eg,s/he understands MES and plant floor systems/solutions,including solution customization Architecting MES solution templates in a couple of popular MES solutions preferably Rockwell Factorytalk ProductionCenter alternatively,Siemens OpCenter,or Dassault Systems etc including planning scheduling functions for Discrete Manufacturing Must have experience in integration with Key systems, like ERP,MES,Shop floor Auto
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong communication skills should have experience in dealing with clients 2 Strong leadership skills who can define technology strategy, drive the talent build up growth, identify execution bottlenecks, risks, issues early on and drive corrective actions
- Educational Qualification : BTech/MTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.