- Project Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description : Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Manufacturing Engineering MES
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Build capability and create a team for Environment, Health and Safety skills EHS and Process Safety skills, for Resources industries b: Lead the team of EHS professionals for solutioning RFPs, delivering projects c: Responsible for end to end design, development and deployment of Integrated Process safety management solutions for various clients d: Plan and develop assets and offerings in the EHS and process safety areas e: Communicate with leadership and/or Customers to lead EHS span
- Technical Experience : a: Candidate must have functional expertise in Environment Health and Safety and Process Safety Management solution implementations b: Technical experience in implementing Sphera ORM Proscient Platform or eVision EHS solutions c: Industry experience, preferably in Oil and Gas Downstream manufacturing d: Business Process Management BPM solutions and must have done process designs e: Experience in implementing Energy Management solutions f: IT experience in Pre-sales and technical consulting
- Professional Attributes: a: Candidate must have 20 years of total experience with more than 10 years of industry experience in EHS or Process safety area and 10 years of IT experience b: Candidate must have good leadership skills, stakeholder management skills c: Candidate must have team handling skills, analytical skills
- Educational Qualification: a: BE/BTech - Mechanical/Chemical/Instrumentation / Electrical b: Certification in EHS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.