- Project Role : Design Leadership Practitioner
- Project Role Description : Create ecosystem of multi touch point interactions incl people, products & places of service experience. Design useful, effective, efficient, desirable & differentiated touch points. Manage client relationships: conceptualize the srvce system, scope project deliverables, communicate with client & deliver against the plan; ensure highest quality deliverables. Contribute to assets/offerings & thought leadership. Act as Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise and enhance our marketplace reputation.
- Management Level : 6
- Work Experience : 15-18 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Business Model Strategy
- Good To Have Skills :Competitive Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Leading significant pieces of Technology Services business strategy development Leading quantitative analysis of market and technology trends Interviewing internal clients for inputs on internal performance diagnostics Preparation of impactful presentation material Presenting findings, insights and recommendations to senior leadership
- Technical Experience : Proven ability to manage pieces of strategy projects, including leading teams in research and quantitative analysis Prefer previous strategic development experience with evidence of significant client impact eg strong relationships, influence over direction and value creation
- Professional Attributes : Evidence of: o significant client impact eg, building relationships, ability to influence direction and value creation, o issue-based problem solving ie, applying a fact-based, hypothesis-driven, analytically rigorous methodology to frame issues, process information and produce findings and recomm
- Educational Qualification : 10 years experience in Technology consulting, IT Services corporate strategy or similar position wi
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Specialist
Posted 4 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Agile Services Consulting Transformation Senior Analyst
Posted 10 days ago
Federal - Strategy / IT Portfolio / TBM Consultant
Posted 14 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.