- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description : Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Amazon Web Services
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Drive solution architecture for key AWS proposals and front-end client discussions and visits Lead prototyping architecture and implementation of solutions on AWSUnderstand security performance and cost optimizations for AWSExposure to AWS Well Architected best practices Experience with Amazon Connect or .Net Modernization on AWS an added plus
- Technical Experience : 12+ years of experience in the industry with at least 5 years and above in cloud and 3 years in AWS AWS Certified ideally at Pro or Specialty levelStrong development background with exposure to majority of services in AWSStrong understanding of AWS architectures across containerization, microservices and serverless on AWSExperience with migrating workloads to AWS as well as Cloud native development on cloudExposure to newer areas in AWS such as AI or IoT or Blockchain is a plus
- Professional Attributes: 12+ years of experience in the industryStrong communication skills with ability to articulate requirements and solutions
- Educational Qualification: Btech or BE or MCA or PG Diploma in relevant area
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.