- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Need to have experience in Process Vendor Invoices and Payments, Perform Invoice Plan Settlement, Electronic Funds Transfer Process, Creation and release of accruals 2: Need to have experience in Maintain recurring postings, Maintain recurring postings, Intercompany Payables and Receivables, Perform intercompany reconciliation, Revaluation Process 3: Need to have experience in Maintain exchange rates, Set up External Tax Audit access, Electronic Funds Transfer Process
- Technical Experience : 1:Should have good understanding on FI tables and fields 2:Should have knowledge on development activities 3:Should be able to write Design documents independently 4:Should have thorough knowledge on S4 HANA FI configuration 5:Need to have hands on experience in A/P, A/R, Overhead Cost Controlling, product costing, Material Ledger, Profitability analysis 6:Need to have end to end Master Data and Cut-over experience
- Professional Attributes : Able to work under pressure, etc needed to carry out this job 1: Should be good with handling client 2: Project delivery and good communication skills 3: expert-level understanding of SAP FI/CO S/4 HANA Accounting 4: Should help team with troubleshooting
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.