- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Requirements Analysis
- Good To Have Skills :Agile Requirement Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Taking the product roadmap, the PO defines the technical vision Voice of the customer Identifies the features/scope of what the team will deliver Collaborates with SCRUM teams to come up with stories that articulate the value of new products or new features Builds, prunes, and maintains a backlog of user stories and defects with input from other stakeholders, Contributes to the vision and road map, and actively participate in program level backlog refinement and release planning
- Technical Experience : Technical background and aptitude 7 years of experience as PO in Agile environment 8 to 10 years of experience in software development, systems administration or technical consulting Broad knowledge of security industry Strong business acumen and analytical skills Ability to work with product managers and stakeholders to translate customer needs into technical details More than working knowledge of one of the following OS: UNIX, Linux or Windows CSPO or PSPO certification
- Professional Attributes : Effective verbal and written skills Strong interpersonal skills Ability to collaborate and influence others Ability to define different delivery options and tradeoffs Ability to prioritize for greatest business value Strong decision maker Ability in strategic thinking and leadership
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent Java or C languages
- Additional Information : None
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.