- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :.NET Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Docker,Linux Containers Administration,Tech Solution Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Understand client business needs objectives; participate with client to define architecture requirements and strategy - Work with Application Architects in defining software / hardware requirements and in planning and delivering architecture - Conduct impact analyses of technical requirements on the system - Analyze, determine, and document technical requirements for project, work request or defect
- Technical Experience : - Hands on experience on any Major Language - Microsoft Technologies including Dot net Core - Implementation on Micro services or API first design approach - Thorough understanding of SQL / others with inter operability - Implementation of Middleware and integration across different enterprise applications
- Professional Attributes : - Stake holder Management - Work with team members to enhance their business and technical knowledge - Lead, direct and participate in new technology adoption
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.