- Project Role :Technology Solution Planner
- Project Role Description : Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Solution Architecting
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Serve as infrastructure solution architect across multi domain and Technologies tower for Professional Services and Outsourcing across - DC/ Cloud, Network, Service Desk, Service Management and Workplace Solutions 2- Own Solution Development as liaison between Sales and Delivery teams Serve as technical liaison between Sales team, Clients, Delivery support teams up to and may include Contract negotiations 3- Align with sales team to execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives
- Technical Experience : 1- Experience in understanding and estimation methodology and cost levers of infrastructure managed services activities across different technical domains such as IaaS, PaaS, Servers, Storage, Network, End user, Srv Dsk, Security, others 2- Experience in area of Business Case Development, Deal Shaping, Negotiation, offering Insight, Value Analysis and Prioritization 3- Track record in defining and selling infra managed services solutions in excess of 40M deal TCV for leading global enterprises
- Professional Attributes: 1- Excellent client relationship management skills at the mid executive level 2- Extensive client service management skills 3- Good people management skills 4- Excellent communication, presentation, written and interpersonal skills Develop winnable and profitable solution proposals meeting client
- Educational Qualification: 1- University degree is a must, preferably MBA from leading institutes
- Additional Information: NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Supply Chain Operations Solution Sr Architect
Posted 14 days ago
Software & Platform Operations Solution Architect
Posted 21 days ago
Federal - Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Solution Architect
Posted 23 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.