- Project Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Project Role Description : Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills : Data Management Consulting
- Good To Have Skills : Data Governance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : aEngage in discussions with deal teams and clients to understand business problems and sol requirements bAnalyse the As Is landscape and provide recommendation on To be cBe able to map Datacentric offerings to above business problems dDevelop the solution blueprintscoping,estimation,staffing in dealshaping process eDrive Discovery activities,design workshops with client fLead strategic roadmapping and operating model design discussions gDrive sol presentation,orals,other client conversations
- Technical Experience : a10plus year of experience bAt least 1 to 2 End to End Implementation experience in leading Datacentric Strategic transformation programs cConsulting exposure of at least two countries dUnderstanding of Strategy frameworks and methodologies preferable eDrive Program and Engagement Management
- Professional Attributes: aStrong business analysis skills and ability to exercise judgment bExcellent writing,communication and presentation skills cEagerness to learn and develop self on an ongoing basis dExcellent client facing and interpersonal skills to develop relationships with clients and team
- Educational Qualification: 15years Fulltime Education,BE,MBA
- Additional Information: aFluency in English,additional languages will be considered as an asset
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.