- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description : Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills : Hadoop,Hadoop Administration
- Good To Have Skills : NA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Experience in query tuning and optimization,Good knowledge of HivePigSparkRPythonOozie etc b:Should have a good understanding of big data management principles and analytics c:Work with clients to understand the business requirements and business processes d:Conduct complex analysis n experiments using various statistical techniques e:Designing Developing Installing n Supporting Hadoop platform f:Translate complex functional ntechnical requirements into detailed design
- Technical Experience : a:Program using RPythonSparkHivePigOozie etc b:Handling issues support estimation and sales solution
- Professional Attributes: a 8 to 10 yrs of exp in delivering traditional data warehousing,big data projects with at least 1 end2end implementations of any Hadoop distribution bUnderstanding of cloud concepts n how of various Hadoop distributions cHortonworksClouderaMapR Certifications dPMPCAPM Certification
- Educational Qualification: 15years Fulltime Education,BE,MBA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Cloud Native Application Associate Architect
USA NY - New York
ServiceNow Business Process Sr. Analyst
USA AZ - Phoenix
ServiceNow Business Process Consultant
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.