- Project Role : Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level : 7
- Work Experience : 12-15 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Industrial Control System (ICS) Security
- Good To Have Skills :Cybersecurity Strategy Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Client engagement to understand business objectives and develop CS strategy Help implementation of security solutions throughout all Energy OR TD systems Developing optimal Energy OR Utilities TD centric processes and implementing solutions including Cyber Security, IIoT, SCADA, DMS, Meter Data Management System MDMS, Automated Meter Reading Infrastructure AMR/AMI To provide executives and their teams with the strategies and tools for high performance Support proposal as an SME
- Technical Experience : Deep industry knowledge of the Utilities Transmission Distribution segment Deep expertise in the TD cyber security domain such as strategy, operating model design, PT, assessments, GRC implementation, DLP, and cloud management Strong knowledge of ISA 62443 Standard Family, SANS 20 controls framework, NIST 800:82 Experience of working with TD systems such as SCADA, DMS, OMS, MDMS, AMR/AMI and DERMS
- Professional Attributes : Strong writing skills and experience of producing good reports Excellent verbal communication skill Should have good team management skills Team player and self-starter
- Educational Qualification : B Tech / BE /MS in Electronics, Electrical, Control Systems Engineering from a Tier 1 institute, MBA
- Additional Information : MBA from a Tier 1 institute preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.