- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Supply Chain - Supply Planning
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management,Supply Chain Management (SCM) Applications,Supply Chain Networking and Inventory
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Core team member for driving and leading ATCI growth agenda on supply chain transformations, solution architecting and functional expert advisory across 19 industries in Technology, India
- Technical Experience : a: Has successfully designed and implemented intelligent supply chain innovations for specific industries b: Prior experience of minimum 10-12 years working on Supply Chain function in any of Retail / Consumer Goods c: Successful track record of managing SI / complex migrations / J2C for these supply chain business applications d: Supply Chain business applications platform expertise Functional and value architecting expertise on supply chain business applications
- Professional Attributes : Certified Supply Chain practitioner accredited by globally recognized supply chain consortiums bodies / groups will be preferred Eg APICS / ISM / SCPro among others Patent filed / granted in Supply chain space will be preferred
- Educational Qualification : Engineer and MBA in Tier 1 institute in India / Global
- Additional Information : Project Management certifications will be preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.