- Project Role : Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP EWM Extended Warehouse Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Lead the team in the planning, design, development, Testing and deployment of SAP S/4 Extended Warehouse Management EWM application 2 Provide SAP driven solutions for Business requirements in the area of Warehouse Management 3 Follow software quality process and methodology standards, including those for design, data quality, code, version control, defect/change request tracking, documentation, work product review, unit testing and environment management
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have deep exposure S/4 HANA Extended Warehouse Management EWM: Hands-on experience on configuring various EWM functions like Warehouse Structure, Delivery Processing, Goods Receipt, Goods Issue, Putaway, Warehouse Tasks and Order creation, Handling Units, Value Added Services, Cross Docking, Labour Management, Cross Docking 2 Min of atleast 8 years of SAP experience on SAP EWM/WM and worked on 2-3 Full Cycle Implementation projects involving SAP EWM with atleast one project on S/4HANA
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong written and verbal communication skills 2 Strong analytical skills 3 Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal external stakeholders across geographies 4 Ability to manage client expectations, foresee risks and develop leaders within the team
- Educational Qualification : 1 Full time graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.