- The DC Mobilization Architect tem is part of the Mobilization Team supports the onshore deal teams in:
o Responding to proposal requests and winning new deals
o Transitioning new deals into the BPO centre by preparing Transition plan and costs
o Managing client facing activities, primarily during client visits to the BPO centre
- The Client Services Team is also responsible for the design, implementation and ongoing updation of processes relating to Pre-Sales, Visits and Transition activities.
Proposal development and Transition related
- Lead the off-shore effort to provide timely, high quality responses to various Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Providing specific inputs on aspects of off-shoring work (such as costs, organisation structure etc), to the onshore Accenture Deal team
- Coordinating with operations and support functions (such as HR, Technology etc) to ensure that their views are incorporated into the proposal
- Identify means of improving our proposal development activities
• - Support Bid & response build
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.