- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Functional Test Planning
- Good To Have Skills :Webservices Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 2 yrs experience on test preparation and execution using selenium with java 2 2 yrs experience in handling/Designing any Automation framework like Keyword, Hybrid BDD 3 2 yrs Perform environment setup and test data setup for execution 4 Familiarity with the Agile SW development model, structure and key principals 5 2 yrs experience / Knowledge with Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development platforms Cucumber
- Technical Experience : 1 2 to 4 yrs of experience with Test Automation expertise Java, Selenium, UFT or C 2 2 yrs of experience Automation framework like Keyword, Hybrid BDD 3 2 yrs of experience in API testing using SOAP, REST 4 Experience with quality control/testing procedures and preferably financial domain
- Professional Attributes : 1 Effective communication and analytical logical skills 2 Adapt to learn new technologies towards cloud technologies, automation testing, webservices testing database testing 3 Experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo and Build automation tools such as Maven/Gradle
- Educational Qualification : 1: BE/BTECH/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.