- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :COBOL Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Assist in monitoring, scheduling, application health assessments, incident management and proactive maintenance of one or more production applications or products B: Diagnosis and resolution of incidents C: Resolve complaints within the service level agreement D: Provide information requested by other support teams such as table queries or transaction/application logscans E: Analyse data, logscans, dumps to identify root cause of the incident and provide fix or workaround for incident
- Technical Experience : a: Strong expertise with COBOL b:track record of successful developer roles undertaken on medium to large projects with technically complex architectures C: Primary responsible for incident management,application acceptance, business request management and tables management for more complex incident, problem records, business requests and tables changes respectively D: Must to have IMS
- Professional Attributes : A: Good analytical skills B: Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.