- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :API Management
- Good To Have Skills :Apigee
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work with Client Enterprise Architects and SMEs to Develop and promote the overall future-state enterprise API architecture 2 Provide strong technical leadership and guidance to both customer and internal project teams 3 Lead the architecture design, installation, configuration, and integration of Apigee EDGE platform with client infrastructure 4 Design, implement, and document security and identify access architecture
- Technical Experience : 1 Completed training for and experienced on Apigee EDGE installation architecture, installation, configuration, and operation 2 Knowledge of Apigee best practices and standards for interfaces API/ Service, Message, File, Event-driven, etc 3 Knowledge of API governance processes including DevOps/CI/CD 4 Minimum of 2 years of experience scripting cloud provisioning and management ie Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc 5 Minimum 2 years deploying and configuration Apigee EDGE platforms
- Professional Attributes : 1 Work with the Product Owner to define the Solution Concept and create API Roadmap 2 Plans the technical architecture sprints 3 Leads Apigee EDGE deployment and API build effort estimating, planning, and implementation processes 4 Creates and maintains architecture blueprints to support product and
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.