- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance Development Tool (MDG Tool)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Lead Support Master Data Fit-Gap workshops along with upline be a SME in the respective Techno Functional stream Works closely with Master Data lead for achieving the delivery Manage the day-to-day delivery against assigned module objects report for Accenture internal PMO / Management status reports Manage the day-to-day delivery against assigned module objects report for Accenture internal PMO / Management status reports Work closely with Master Data Hub owners Core Master Data team
- Technical Experience : Overall 12 years of SAP experience in which years desirable in SAP Master Data experience 2-3 years with working on at least 2 End to end projects Familiar with hands on SAP MDG Framework, Design principles, Technology tools, Business processes ability to run workshops / consulting role rolling up to SAP Master Data Capability Manager SPOC for configuring for Master Data design, Process mapping and defect resolution in the Project delivery
- Professional Attributes : Work closely with Master Data Hub Owners Core Master Data team and provide support for functional topics / configurations Escalate any issues or risks affecting Delivery find solution for mitigation to solve the risks as part of responsibility to help Delivery
- Educational Qualification : Masters /Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Test Engineering Specialist
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Software Business Implementation Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.