- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP FSCM Collection Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience with ASAP methodology - Project Preparation, Business Blue Printing, Realization, Final Preparation, Go-Live 2 Experience working in SI projects, in all phases of the Project Lifecycle analysis, design, development and implementation of SAP SD, Billing functionalities 3 Should be experienced in S/4 FSCM Credit Collection Management functionality and business practices 4 Should have past experience working with Interfaces involving SAP and Non SAP applications 3rd Party
- Technical Experience : 1 Should possess broad functional knowledge in AR Receivable Management and in-depth technical knowledge in S/4 Account Receivable/Revenue Management functionalities and best business practices 2 Should have past experience working in S/4 receivals management, payment interfaces with Banks like Lockbox payments, EFT/ACH, Credit Card Payments in S/4 3 Should be experience in handling Month end closure activities in AR 4 Understanding of revenue recognition is preferred but not mandatory
- Professional Attributes : 1 Previous working experience in SI project is mandatory 2 The resource should be self-motivated and work independently on deliverable with minimal /no supervision 3 Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare and review functional specifications
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information : 1 Flexible for working in shifts 2 Any relevant certification is a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Automation Test Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Salesforce Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.