- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Modern Data Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Function as the Junior Data Architect for a small, simple project/proposal or as a team lead for small/medium sized project. Discuss specific data architecture and data related issues with data architect/team. Lead the data architecture and design of small database systems. Breadth of experience in various client scenarios and situations. Experience in handling OLTP and OLAP data workloads
- Technical Experience : Strong hands-on experience in Microsoft Modern Data Platform including 1 or more of these skills Azure Synapse, Azure DWH, ADF, Azure SQL DB, SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, ADLS, Informatica on azure. Exp in 1 or more of Big Data technologies Databricks, Azure HDInsight, PySpark, Python, Spark
- Professional Attributes : Should be able to drive the technology design meetings, propose technology design and architecture.Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Additional Information : Candidate must have 7 years of IT experience and around 3 years of extensive database experience.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.