- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Modern Data Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Requirement understanding and strong Analysis skill c: Handle cloud technologies Azure,AWS projects d: End to End responsible for Azure PAAS includind ADF, ADB and JSON confgurations e: Development, debugging and integration activities using DataBricks,PYSPARK,Azure Data Factory f: Provide support in SQL and ETL and development activities g: Complete SDLC processes handling h: Able to create data flow and should have strong analytical skill
- Technical Experience : a: Resource should have experience in Azure Data Factory ,Azure DataBricks b: Resource should 5 years of IT development experience and 2 years of exposure in Azure development c: Resource should have strong ETL knowledge d: Exposure and experience in cloud technologies Azure, AWS e: Hands on Exposure in Azure PAAS , DataBricks , PYSPARK , Azure data Factory f handling of Json config and integration between notebook and ADF
- Professional Attributes : Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing industry developments.
- Additional Information : Worked closely with Enterprise Architects and development teams through all phases of the SDLC
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.